Thank you for being a part of the movement to conserve local land for nature, forever!
To donate, please chose one of the options below
“Save this Place” campaign wrap-up
Thank you donors and funders!
With Rod and Judith Fraser as our fundraising chairs, more than 160 people donated to the “Save this Place” campaign. We raised over $255,000.
We received funding from:
- The Gosling Foundation, a $5,000 contribution to property acquisition.
- The Natural Heritage Conservation Partnership, $7,800 for expenses related to the acquisition of the Fourth Lake Nature Reserve – North, the Mast van Dongen Nature Reserve, and the Rock Ridge Nature Reserve.
- The Greenlands Conservation Fund, $28,750 for a survey, appraisal, and legal costs for the Fourth Lake Nature Reserve – South.
We are grateful to lawyers Annie Clifford and Burgandy Dunn who reduced their fees to help us out.
Click here to read more about the properties acquired during the campaign period.
- 102% 102%
US taxpayers can support our work with a gift that is tax deductible in the US! Thanks to a partnership with American Friends of Canadian Conservation (American Friends) you can help us to conserve nature here by contributing cash or securities. You will receive a tax benefit in the US.
You can donate via our partnership with American Friends in one of the following ways:
· Donate online at American Friends secure site using your credit card for a one-time contribution, or you can set up a recurring gift
· Donate stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares to American Friends to avoid US capital gains taxes while receiving a tax deduction for the current value of your securities. Contact Sandra Tassel at 360-515-7171 or email@example.com for instructions.
· Mail a check (in US funds) to:
American Friends of Canadian Conservation
336 36th Street #717
Bellingham, WA 98225
Print, fill out, sign and send a Grant Recommendation with your check to request that American Friends use your donation to make a grant to the Land Conservancy for Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington. The language in the Grant Recommendation is necessary for your gift to be tax deductible in the US.
Thank you for your support of the Land Conservancy through our partnership with American Friends!